Child & Family Therapy, Mediation and Parent Evaluation
Please feel free to download the following publications that I have authored. If you’d like to learn more about these topics, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dealing with Difficult Divorce Cases From a Parent Evaluator’s Perspective
Eastside Mediation & Mental Health, 2007
- Deciding to Divorce is Difficult, But it is How You Divorce that Will Affect Your Children the Most
- Mental Health Professionals Are Essential Members of the Legal Team in High Conflict Divorces
- Mom’s Rules verses Dad’s Rules: Would you rather be Right, or Happy?
PEG, Tudor, D. C. (2005)
- Supporting Families through Divorce:
Helping Your Clients Understand and Choose the Best Process for Their Family(2008)
- The Good Divorce is not an Oxymoron
Parent Education Group (2005)